The best part about buying Certified Refurbished is not just the great prices, it’s also the great quality that comes along with it. They contribute towards saving the environment through cutting in half the environmental impact that an electronic product can have. Make the shift to refurbished products and secure a better future for the coming generations.
Why Aplus Device ?
Stuck between a good product and a great price? At Aplusdevice, you don’t have to choose. When you buy refurbished, you get products that are fully functional and certified by experts. From top-notch refurbishment at our facilities to rigorous quality tests, you never have to compromise when you buy Refurbished Device.
You get access to the biggest brands at the lowest prices.
What you get ?
Assured Quality*Easy Returns
Valid 3 to 6 Month Warranty
- 47 Quality checks on all products
- Certified Refurbishment Facility
- Over 140 Service centers across India
- Certified and Graded by Experts
Below sets forth the terms of the warranty provided for qualifying products purchased online on www.aplusdevice.com or from APlus authorized retail stores is provided by APLUS Device Private Limited (the “Warranty Service Provider”) to the first purchaser of the product who is invoiced by the Company (the “Customer”) on APLUS DEVICE
The Company warrants that the refurbished product, except for (free) bundled accessories, which were delivered together with the Refurbished Product (if applicable), to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of Six (6) months from the date of purchase. Refurbished products are covered under a parts and labor repair or buffer exchange warranty for hardware, manufacturing, and/or power related issues (excluding power surges and/or electrical spikes). If the refurbished product fails during normal and proper use within the warranty period the Company will, at the Company’s discretion, repair or replace the product using new or refurbished parts that are equivalent in performance and reliability. Refurbished products feature internal components that are not end user replaceable and therefore are warranted in the same manner as the complete unit.
- The Company warrants the product against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 6 months from the date of retail purchase by the Customer (“Warranty Period”).
- If a hardware defect arises and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, at its option, the Company will either (1) repair the hardware defect at no charge, using either new, refurbished, or compatible replacement parts; or (2) exchange the product with another refurbished product that is deemed by the Company to be of equivalent value; or (3) provide a full/partial refund to the Customer. The Company’s prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the Customer to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
- When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes the Customer’s property and the replaced item becomes the Company’s property.
- The warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product and is not transferrable.
- In the event of repairs or replacement of any part(s) of the product, this warranty will therefore continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. The time taken for repair and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- Repairs during warranty period shall be carried on “Carry-in” basis. Wherein for service the purchaser shall send back the product to our service center. The warranty does cover cost of transportation, through the mode of transportation approved by the company.
Exclusions and Limitations of Liability
This warranty will not cover the following damages, as determined by our service center personnel:
- Damage due to usage from ordinary wear and tear, including natural degradation of battery performance;
- Damage due to accidents, exposure to dampness, liquid, moisture, dirt or sand, improper storage, misuse, neglect, or physical stress;
- Dead pixel(s) on the display screen;
- Cosmetic or physical damage;
- Damage due to excessive use of force on the display screen;
- Damage due to malware/spyware/virus infection;
- Damage due to incompatibility or improper use or installation of unauthorized software (e.g. jailbreak/root access);
- Damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship.
The warranty may be voided under the following conditions as determined by our service center personnel:
- If there are signs of tampering with the official Company’s warranty stickers;
- If there are signs of product modification done without written consent to the Company (E.g. LED /backlit, dual sim modifications, etc);
- If the device is brought to a third-party service center not authorized by the Company.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, AND THE COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IF THIS PRODUCT FAILS TO WORK AS WARRANTED ABOVE, THE CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND THE COMPANY’S SOLE LIABILITY SHALL BE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT. THE COMPANY’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF THE PRICE THE CUSTOMER HAS PAID FOR THE PRODUCT OR THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY HARDWARE COMPONENTS THAT MALFUNCTION UNDER NORMAL USE. ALL COMPANY WARRANTY TERMS AND AGREEMENTS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND ONLY APPLY TO THE ORIGINAL UNIT AND ORIGINAL PURCHASER. THE COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR A CLAIM MADE BY A THIRD PARTY OR MADE BY THE CUSTOMER FOR A THIRD PARTY.
The Company is not responsible for
- Software loss or data loss that may occur during the repair or replacement of the Product (if applicable).
- Damage to or loss of any program, data, or removable storage media, or for costs of recovering any program or data (if applicable).
Refurbished Return Merchandise Authorization Service Terms
During the Limited Warranty Period as stated above, the Company will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace any defective component. All spare parts or modules removed under this limited warranty period become the property of the Company. The terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty constitute the complete and exclusive warranty agreement between you and the Company for the product and supersede any prior agreement or representations made in any Company sales document, literature or advice that may be provided to the customer by any Company representative in connection with the customer’s purchase of the product. No change to the conditions of this Limited Warranty is valid unless it is made in writing and signed by an authorized Company representative.
If Service is required:
Returning your product to the Company during the warranty period does not automatically mean that it will be repaired free of charge. Upon receiving your product, the Company reserves the right to check the validity of your warranty and your request for warranty service. Neither the Company, the Company’s service centers, the Company’s authorized service providers, nor the Company’s authorized product resellers are responsible for any of the Customer’s confidential, proprietary or personal information contained in the product which the Customer returns to the Company for any reason. The Customer should remove all such information from the product prior to its return. The Company is not responsible for damage or loss of any personal data, programs, or removable storage media. The Company is not responsible for the restoration or reinstallation of any data or programs other than software installed by the Company when the product was manufactured.
Before contacting the Company:
- Back up all your personal data and remove any confidential, proprietary information on the hard drive. The Customer will not be responsible for any loss of your own programs, data or information.
- If you received an error message, write it down with the fault description and include it with the product.
- Retrieve the following information from the product: operating system version, IMEI number(s), serial number, and notify if you have made any recent hardware or software changes.
- Ensure you have the following information readily available: the product’s model name, IMEI number, serial number, sales invoice/receipt with date of purchase and warranty card. You will be required to provide proof of purchase before warranty service can be performed.
- Make sure you are in front of your product and have your product turned on (if possible) when you call to perform troubleshooting procedures.
When preparing your product for shipment to the Company, you will need to observe the following:
- The Company recommends that the product be returned in its original packaging. The original packaging will provide better protection for your product during transit. Warranty may be voided if the product is damaged due to improper packaging. Original packaging may not be retuned once service is completed.
- Please do not send in anything but the product itself unless specially requested by the Company. Any other items and accessories included in the package received by the Company will be treated as packaging material, and may not be returned.
The Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the warranty by providing notice through at least one of the following methods: Mail, Email, Telephone, the Company’s website.
The battery may have been restored in this device. Please make sure the device is charged for at least 2 hours before its use.
Heating is natural in every smartphone dependent solely on the usage and is not a result of refurbishment.
For Warranty Registration & Terms, please visit
WhatsApp your invoice to chat support +91 8582819999 with your IMEI or email us at email@example.com to get exciting gifts & oﬀer on your next purchase.
You can also login to AplusDevice.com or register your warranty through chat support.